Inside your cabin you will find:
- 5 covered mattresses
- 19 inch DVD/Gaming Monitor Scart and USB Sockets
- Electric heater
- Twin electric hob
- Fridge with ice box
- Kettle & Toaster
- Chopping board
- Dustpan and brush
Outside your cabin you will find:
- Large Picnic table including bench seating
- BBQ Utensils.
- Outside Storage Box
Available to hire on site:
- Crockery set for one off fee of £10. This includes:
- Draining spoon
- 5 Dinner plates
- 5 Side Plates
- 5 Plastic Tumblers
- 5 Mugs
- 5 Bowls
- 5 x knives, forks, desert spoons and tea spoons
- Pyrex Measuring Jug (1.5 litre)
- Bottle/Can opener
- Pan set £10.00 per stay
- 3 piece non stick pan set for a one off charge of £10.00/stay
Available to purchase on site:
- Large bag of logs
- Firelighters and Matches
- Soft Drinks
- Ice Cream
You will need to bring:
- Sleeping bags and blankets
- Pillows and pillow cases
- Bed Linen
- Dish cloth and tea towels
- Cooking implements e.g. potato peeler and masher
- Cutlery, Bottle/Can opener, Pots and Pans,Towels, Personal Toiletries
A fire basket is provided but due to health and safety regulations only wood supplied by Box Tree Farm may be used, please don’t use your own!
A polite request, we would like to keep the wood that can be found in the hedgerows etc. for the wildlife that is already there.
Food and general supplies can be ordered online from Sainsburys, Asda and Tesco
There is an excellent Post Office and Village Store in the village of Wray which is less than 2 miles away. The store is open 7 days a week.
Checkout & Cancellation
Checkout is 11.00am and check in time of 3.00pm on changeover day.
Cancellation policy. 60 days and over 75% refund, 30 to 59 days 50% refund, 1 to 29 days No Refund.